DEPARTMENT RECENT NEWS
- Grad Slam 2023 holds first in-person competition open to public since COVID-19
- We are deeply saddened to report that our friend and colleague Will Dunlop has passed away.
- On June 4, 2020, the Department of Psychology adopted a statement to stand together with our students, colleagues, and community against social injustice and racism.
- Welcome to newly arriving Psychology faculty on campus this year (2019), Professors Diamond Bravo, Anu Goel, and Aerika Loyd!
- Dr. Michael Furr was presented the Alumni of the Year Award and presented at the annual Psychology Department Workshop September 2018. Stay tuned for the winner of the 2019 Alumni of the Year Award!
- UCR alum Dr. Julia Boehm (now an assistant professor at Chapman University) won the 2019 Early Career Award from the Social Personality Research Network.