- Diversity Certificate Program : A seven-month program that guides participants through a series of learning activities designed to emphasize the commitment to diversity and inclusion as a core value in an increasingly diverse campus environment.
- Office of Academic Personnel : The Academic Personnel Office (APO) is a dedicated team in support of all academic employees on campus. There are a span of services that are offered to help academic employees navigate UCR policies and processes, as well as assistance with employment matters.
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity :An independent professional development, training, and mentoring community for faculty members, postdocs, and graduate students.
- Faculty Commons Project : Supports collaborative faculty research and programming, with community building as an explicit aim. The program enables faculty members to coalesce as intellectual cohorts that engage in both collaborative projects and reciprocal mentorship and support.
- Faculty Projects : The Center for Ideas & Society fosters faculty-led projects that connect scholars and humanists across traditional academic departmental boundaries and disciplinary methods.
- CHASS Mid-Career Research Initiative : Focuses on fostering research productivity, leadership skills, and professional balance for associate-level faculty in the College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences. CMCRI hosts working groups, online support forums, and annual retreats—often geared towards women faculty, who are underrepresented in the full professor ranks—that are designed to support productivity in research, teaching, and service for mid-career faculty.
- Center for Social Innovation: Aims to provide a credible research voice that spurs civic leadership and policy innovation. Focuses on five key areas: Civic Engagement, Economic Mobility, Immigrant Integration, Leadership & Entrepreneurship, and Place Making.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012