Campus Resources for Wellness
- Basic Needs: Links to UCR resources related to finances, accessibility, food, housing, and transportation.
- Case Management: A good place to start for mental health and well-being concerns
- Counseling and Psychological Services: Confidential psychological and psychiatric services for UCR students
- Office of the Ombuds: Confidential consultations on a variety of topics for students, staff, and faculty
- UCR Title IX Office: For information about and reporting of sexual harassment and sexual violence
- R’Collegiate Recovery: Resources for students recovering from addiction
Graduate Well-Being Committee
The Department of Psychology’s Graduate Well-Being Committee consists of faculty and current graduate students who are committed to maximizing the well-being of all graduate students in the department. The committee meets several times a year to assess successes and challenges with regard to students’ well-being and responds as needed to concerns that arise throughout the year.
Kate Sweeny, PhD is currently the Chair of the Graduate Well-Being Committee. Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns or for information about the committee.
Current graduate students are welcome to submit anonymous comments or feedback to the Graduate Well-Being Committee via the link below. You must be signed into your R’Mail account to complete the form, but your comments will be fully anonymous. The chair of the committee will review all comments in a timely manner.